sounds like a bad or missing servlet parameter initial value in
the web.xml in the WEB-INF for the servlet?  A mis-spelled parameter
name for example.

--
Wishing you an "OOBA OOBA" 21st Century!!
Horace                            ...once known as "Kicker" :-)

Thawte Web Of Trust Notary in SW Houston, Tx.
http://www.hav.com/?content=/thawteWOTnotary.htm
...drop by and chat if I'm online       http://www.hav.com/chat/
What is a Vet? ... He is the barroom loudmouth, dumber than five
wooden planks, whose overgrown frat-boy behavior is outweighed a
hundred times in the cosmic scales by four hours of exquisite
bravery near the 38th parallel. ...   - Unknown

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature