Hello,

I am using tomcat 4.1.29, and would like to obtain the host name attribute from within my servlet code for the associated context in which I am running. I think I would be able to retrieve this information utilizing the JMX stuff, however, it is not clear to me how I would be able to tell which host name retrieved would be the one serving my context.

Particularly I would like to be able to do this within a class implementing the org.apache.struts.action.Plugin interface in the init() method. So I can't do it as easily as parsing the request, plus I would want the name attribute and not an Alias which I could possibly get from the request.

I have not seen any methods on the ServletContext(), or the ServletConfig object.C an anyone provide information on how I would be able to do this, or point me further in the right direction?

Thanks,
Kevin

--
Kevin McAllister