hi,

when i pre-compile my jsps, i found that Tomcat only
likes them when they are compiled with the package
"org.apache.jsp".

if i change the generated *_jsp.java files (before
compiling) to a different package that is anything but
"org.apache.jsp", Tomcat fails to load them when I try
to access the page.

Tomcat (4.1.x) seems to have hard-coded logic inside
to only work with jsp class files packaged under
org.apache.jsp.

has anyone found a workaround for this, so that we are
not restricted to compile all jsp's to the package
org.apache.jsp?

is this a setting/configuration we can tweak on
Tomcat?

thanks in advance!!