De : Mondkar, Paresh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mardi 15 juin 2004 07:43
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Is tomcat a suitable server for our application ?

> Hi,
>       We are planning to host a web application which is estimated to have
> around 3000 concurrent users. We are using SQL Server 2000 as database and
> Struts 1.1 framework.
>
>       Our production server (i.e. web server. We're having a different
> database server.) has the foll. configuration:
> 4GB Ram
> Xenon P4 processors - 2 nos.
> Windows 2000 Professional OS
> 72 GB HDD
>
>       Do you think that Tomcat is a suitable web server for our
> application?
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Paresh Mondkar.

Confidential:  This electronic message and all contents contain information
from Syntel, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the
addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you
have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.