Please create a *new* message when mailing the list.
Responding to an unrelated message makes it difficult to follow the list
with a thread-aware mailer.

:             I am using Tomcat 4.1.29 and i have several webapps in my
: application.  I want to set one webapp to
:             load first and the rest of the webapps should be loaded after
: it. I have tried changing the order in server.xml, but it
:             didn'y help.
:             Is  there any way i can set the order of   webapp loading ?

Directly, through Tomcat, no.  Not possible.
Indirectly, put the "special" app in its own container and make sure
that starts first (i.e. in your init scripts).

What's the rationale behind App #1 starting first?

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com