Well, can you please help me to set up tomcat properly.
My needs are to have the servlet which handles all requests to server: so,
requests like
http://myserver.con/somecontextpath/somescript will be handeled as well as
http://myserver.con/anothercontextpath/anotherscript.

I see that by default Tomcat is configured to use Default servlet to handle
such requests. I would use my own.
Can you please help me?