OK, thanks for you response. I've not understood how you
specify/pass your SMTPAuthenticator from JNDI resources.

What i want, is to be able to specify my SMTP password FROM
SERVER.XML and not from application (like JDBC resources). Is
your SMTPAuthenticator build by the application (and therefore
password is provided by the application) or build par the
contenair (and password is mentionned)?

> Hi.
>
> I extended an javax.mail.Authenticator to set username and
password for SMTP
> authentication:
>
>       private static class SMTPAuthenticator extends Authenticator
>       {
>               String username, password;
>               SMTPAuthenticator( String username, String password )
>               {
>                       this.username = username;
>                       this.password = password;
>               }
>               public PasswordAuthentication getPasswordAuthentication()
>               {
>                       return new PasswordAuthentication( username,
> password );
>               }
>       }
>

> You then set mail.smtp.auth property to true
>
> When constructing the MimeMessage, use a javax.mail.Session
object created
> using a Properties instance (with your properties set) and
the instance of
> the Authenticator (as above) that has the username and
password set.

> Hope that helps
>
> Carl

AUTHENTICATION
> informations? It's OK for some properties
(mail.smtp.port|from|user|auth)

www.laposte.net ;
> 3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34€/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]