From: Casas, Claudia
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 4:44 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: I do not want port 8080. Anyone know how to?

All I have in my workers.properties is the following:

worker.list=ajp13
worker.ajp13.port=8009
worker.ajp13.host=localhost
worker.ajp13.type=ajp13

I still want apache alive. I guess my problem is just the 8080
extension. If run my jsps through tomcat with port (8080) or without it
from the tomcat root, let's say the directory examples,
(http://localhost:8080/examples/myjsps) and
http://localhost/examples/myjsps) they worked beautifully. My problem
started when I included the new context path to run my jsps from a user
directory.

        <Context path="/mycct" docBase="/home/myacct/wwwdocs" debug="0"
                reloadable="true" crossContext="true">
        </Context>

I am sorry, I am a little confused. I guess what I do not understand is
how will my server know if I am running jps or just plain html if I do
not include port 8080. If I am totally wrong, please just let me know.