Hey!

As far as I understand, hot code deployment, is when you modify .class inside
/WEB-INF/classes, and tomcat reloads it,  correct?

If so, is it true, that whenever it reloads it, the OLD instance of static objects,
threads, and properties stay alive, that is, tomcat doesnât destroy them?   Is that
why many  developers donât use hot code deployment on production servers?  Because
Iâve been trying to debug my app, and I realized this pattern, and if I am correct,
then my application is bug-free.

Thanks

---