From: Bob Kersten [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 6:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: using beans

Hi,

    So... i've installed Borland JBuilder 3.5 and I created a
JavaBean. Looking at the project directory, it created a .class file.
How do I use this file, and where do I place it? I've got in-line JSP
(servlet?) working with Tomcat, but I've never used a bean or
what-so-ever, so I don't exactly know where to place the files and how
to implement it.

Thnx,
Bop.