I would like to change the value of the Server HTTP header returned by
Tomcat.  Calling HttpServletResponse.setHeader( "Server", "value" ) will
either add a second Server header or will do nothing, depending on whether
it is called before or after the HTTP body is written.

Is it possible to programmatically change the Server header?  Barring that,
is it possible to set a Server header for a servlet within its web.xml file?
My least preferred method is to change the Server header within Tomcat's
server.xml file.

thank you,
ian.