From: Mark Thias [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 4:01 PM
To: Tomcat User Group (E-mail)
Subject: Getting url which submitted form

Using Tomcat 5.0.26.

I'm trying to find out the name of the JSP page which submitted a form.

That might be impractical. I believe every decent HTTP client will place a HTTP header "Referer: ", which holds the page that refered to the current one. If that wasn't so, tracking broken links on a web site would be a nightmare :-)

Nix.