Try downloading this and untar  it in /usr/libexec/apache2

It might work for you, it does for me. Same one that i blogged.

http://homepage.mac.com/melowe/mod_jk2.so.tar.gz

 Apache/2.0.49 (Unix) mod_jk2/2.0.5-dev
OSX 10.3

Mark

On 29 Jun 2004, at 23:28, Mark Lowe wrote:

Samual..

I guess we can see if the one I've compiled on a mac will work with your stuff. It might work, its does on the box i compiled it on.

I'll put it some where you can get to it.

Mark