Hi!
I'm trying to compress the served jsp.
As I'm using Apache 2 + Tomcat 4 + mod_jk, I suppose I can use mod_gzip
apache module, but this have some problems (I'll use SSL in apache too, and
mod_ssl+mod_gzip does not work very well in combination) so I wonder how
with my configuration can I configure tomcat to compress the generated jsp.
Is there some kind of directive or filter or something to do this? Is it
possible?
How can I do it? (I'm a newbie so please explain me what and where I've to
configure?