Hello;
Whenever I click the "Start Tomcat" all I get is a flash of the
Tomcat icon. When I click any of the links "Tomcat Administration"
or "Welcome", I get a panel requesting the User name & Password
before connecting me to http://127.0.0.1:8080/ADMIN/.......
After 3 tries, I get the "Unauthorized" panel. I am using
memoryrealm so the manager can use Tomcat-user.xml to validate
the username & password. There are no error messages in the
"Logs" folder. What did I do wrong?

                                            Thanks,
                                            Alvin Randolph