http://homepage.mac.com/melowe/iblog/B141099555/C760077128/E969031629/ index.html

On 1 Jul 2004, at 16:04, Jason Lane wrote:

Hi list,

OK I've just taken possession of a G5 X Serve running OS X 10.3.4 Server. This version comes with Tomcat 4x but I really want to upgrade to Tomcat 5x. I have installed the binaries under /usr/local and created a sym from the existing install in /Library/Tomcat

Tomcat still shows as the old 4x version so this don't seem to be working. I'm also going to want to run the new version of Tomcat with JBoss.

Do any of you good people have any pointers ideas on how to best accomplish this, considering also that this will be a running as a shared hosting web server. Any pointers greatly appreciated.

TIA

Jason Lane

Developer
Root10 developments