I second that. I am a Senior Java Developer, who is currently getting involved in Internet Security. There are a small number of security products in the market, but I think Tomcat is providing a fuller package than most of them. So if you include a chapter on Security that might enhance the image of Tomcat and open new markets to it.

Ahmed.

  "Rodriguez Victor A." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Adam,

I am a Technology Consultant (my programming skills are not very high), and
many times the security related task are the less known to the programmers
(how to catch and use a security contexts, safe programming, etc.).

I think that a chapter devoted to security related tasks would be avery good
idea.

Cheers.
--
Víctor A. Rodríguez ( http://www.bit-man.com.ar)