Hello,

I'm currently developing an application based on the MVC2 paradigm, using
JSP/Servlet/JDBC. I would like to know if there are any "standard"
or "naming conventions" for naming the several classes that are involved in such
architecture.

For example, for one query to the DB, based on a form, there is at least a controller
servlet, a java bean, a business logic class that executes a SQL statement.
Is there any rules or convention for naming all these classes which will help
organizing all the code.

Many thanks in advance!
Franck