The mapping for file extensions to tomcat is missing.  Typically this is in
a configuration file, I use mod_jk, so in my case I've got it in a
mod_jk.conf file.  Your webapp's configuration in the file should look
something like this:

Alias /imw "/web_app/tomcat/webapps/imw"
<Directory "/web_app/tomcat/webapps/imw">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
JkMount /imw/* ajp13
<Location "/imw/WEB-INF/">
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>

This isn't the best example as I've been lazy and told apache to pass all
requests for "imw" to tomcat for handling, you can change the JkMount line
to specify the file masks for the files to be routed to tomcat.  Typically
you'd want to map all *.jsp, *.do, etc to tomcat.  That'd look something
like this:

JkMount /imw/*.jsp ajp13
JkMount /imw/*.do ajp13

You can have as many JkMount statements as you want (within reason), in most
cases you'll find that you don't need more than 5 or 6.  Generally getting
*.jsp and *.do (assuming you're using struts) should do it.  If you have a
servlet that handles all requests for a given subdirectory you can do that
by just adding the directory after the context and then having * for the
file match.

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson