I am running tomcat 5.0.27 on Linux RH 9.0, and I have a little problem.

I am using jsvc to launch Tomcat standalone as Tomcat5 user. Everything seems to work fine, when I connect to localhost or 127.0.0.1 from that same computer.

However, if I try to connect to Tomcat from my local intranet, I get âPage Cannot be Displayedâ after a long wait.

If I try to ping that computer, everything works just fine: ping 192.168.0.33.. If I try to run MySQL client for that computer, everything works fineâ But if I type in my browser

http://192.168.0.33/

I get page not found. Oh yeah, my Tomcat is set up to work standalone, and the only connector that it has is an HTTP connector on port 80.

Does anyone know what could be wrong?

Best Regards,

Ivan V. Jouikov
(206) 228-6670