Hi,

Does any use applet in tomcat clustering?I have an question and need some
help.

I have set up two tomcat instances in cluster/load balance. My
webapplication has one feature using applet. As I understand, tomcat
cluster/load balance has sticky session which means subseqent requests being
sent to the same tomcat once the browser/server connection is setup. This is
true in my application except while using applet, the request is sent to
different tomcat randomly. I use HTTPTunnel to communicate between applet
and server.

Thanks,

-Simon