Debian is a Linux distribution.  Debian Woody is the stable version, and
Debian/testing is, well, in a testing state.

As you can see from my email, I haven't been able to successfully forward
all requests.  I was hoping it would be as simple as outlined in the HOWTO,
but, as with everything, that was not the case.

ian.