Description: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer handler for file: <xsl file name here>: org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in creating Transform Handler

        Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

        Source: Cocoon Servlet

        Request URI

                index-en.html

        cause

org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: Could not find variable with the name of .....

        request-uri

                <uri given>

        full exception chain stacktrace

        etc

I want to be able to put out the minimum amount of information
here on the working system from my own error page. For
example: the requesting URI, a simple message to say a
failure has happened, and please contact the webmaster etc etc.

Any help here would be much appreciated. My apologies if this
has already been discussed. I have looked in the archives and
nothing was immediately obvious.

TIA

Hugh F-R

Dr Hugh S. Field-Richards
QinetiQ, St Andrew's Road, Malvern, Worcs, WR14 3PS, UK
Tel: ++1684 895075   Fax: ++1684 896113
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The views expressed above area are entirely those of the writer and
do not represent the views, policy or understanding of any other
person or official body.