From: Emerson Cargnin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 3:41 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Different virtuel hosts with Tomcat 5

Status 404: Teh requested resource (/manager/html) is not available. Is
there also a documentation for this ?

There's documentation for the manager webapp, yes.  Look at manager.xml
and create one for your second Host also.

A question:

- As the manager app is located inside server/webapps, and I want to
configure the manager for each virtualhost, should I reference the same
manager app inside server for each virtualhost?

What about the tomcatusers.xml? It will use the same file??
I would like to have each virtualhost to have a different user/password,
how do I implement this?

- Should I deploy the manager app under my virtualhost webapps dir to
configure a different user for each virtualhost?

- Or should I have to configure the a Resource tag inside each host??

Thanks...

--
Emerson Cargnin
Analista de Sistemas - Gerente Regional - Tubarão

Emerson Cargnin
Analista de Sistemas - Gerente Regional Auxiliar - Tubarão