And good luck to you, Adam...

Cornell

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Buglass [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 11:09
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Goodbye and Thanks

As I come to the end of my current contract and this e-mail address will
in all probability be decommissioned shortly I will soon unsubscribe
from this list (  hopefully with more success than others - you can take
no news as goodnews ;-)  )

I just wanted to say thanks for the help, support (and entertainment!)
I've recieved from all of you in the last 12 months and the best of luck
with Tomcat in the future - I will no doubt be using it again!

--
Adam Buglass,  ><>
The Golden Freeway.

Unit 1,