try:

return (mapping.findForward("success"));

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/28/04 02:44PM >>>
I am writing a struts application...I have configued struts-config such that
when the user submit billing info,
the data is inserted into database and returns result.jsp page.  when i run
my aplication the billing info is created in database but the result page is
displayed blank.  Is there any in configuraton that i am missing..below is
my striys config

<action
        path="/BillingInfo"
        type="com.ecommerce.action.BillingInfoAction"
        name="BillingInfoForm"
        input="/BillingInfo.jsp">
    <forward name="success" path="/result.jsp" />
</action>

Below is the action class excute method.
public ActionForward execute(ActionMapping mapping,
                                 ActionForm form,
                                 HttpServletRequest request,
                                 HttpServletResponse response)
        throws Exception
        {

        String action = request.getParameter("action");
        if (action == null)
                action = "Create";
        BillingInfoForm usrform = (BillingInfoForm)form;
        System.out.println("usrform.firstname: "+ usrform.getFirstName());
        System.out.println("usrform.firstname: "+ usrform.getLastName());
        try
                {
                UserDAO usrDao = new UserDAO();
                usrDao.createUser(usrform);
                }
        catch(DAOException e)
                {
                e.printStackTrace();
                throw new Exception("User could not be created");

        }

        return (mapping.findForward("result"));
        }
web.xml has the default entry

  <!-- Standard Action Servlet Mapping -->
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>*.do</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>