Von: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2004 15:03
An: Tomcat Users List
Betreff: RE: Logging, Analysis and Forwarding

Hi,
There are many free log analysis tools.  Tomcat's AccessLogValve writes the
standard formats (CLF and ELF, Common Logfile Format and Extended Logfile
Format).  So you can use something like WebAlizer or http-analyze.

Monthly collection of your logs is something you'd have to script
yourself: there's no such facility built into Tomcat.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics