I did waht all is mentioned, but still i have one problem, radio button not
functioning properly.
when i select "new user" it will take me to shipping.jsp and if i select
"returning usr radio" it should take me to another ordersummary.jsp page.
But my application is currently taking me to only shipping.jsp no matter
which radio i select.
Am i missing some scope issue...

Below is my jsp---
 <label>
   <bean:message key="prompt.checkCustomerType1"/>
 </label>
<label>
   <bean:message key="prompt.checkCustomerType2"/>
</label>

Below is my struts config==
================================
<form-bean
                name="CheckCustomerForm"
                type="com.ecommerce.form.CheckCustomerForm"/>

 </form-beans>

 <action
         path="/checkCustomer"
        type="com.ecommerce.action.CheckCustomerAction"
        name="CheckCustomerForm"
        input="/CheckCustomer.jsp">
    <forward name="new" path="/EditShipping.jsp" />
    <forward name="returning" path="/OrderSummary.jsp" />
     </action>

This is my formBean class--
public class CheckCustomerForm extends ValidatorForm
{

        private String ms_EmailAddress = null;
        private String ms_CustomerType = null;
        private String ms_Password = null;

        public CheckCustomerForm()
        {
           setCustomerType("new");
        }
      public String getCustomerType()
        {
                return this.ms_CustomerType;
        }
        public String setCustomerType(String type)
        {
                return this.ms_CustomerType = type;
        }

    public void reset(ActionMapping mapping, HttpServletRequest request)
    {
        this.ms_EmailAddress = null;
        this.ms_Password = null;
    }

    /**
     * Validate the properties that have been set from this HTTP request,
     * and return an <code>ActionErrors</code> object that encapsulates any
     * validation errors that have been found.  If no errors are found,
return
     * recorded error messages.
     *
     * @param mapping The mapping used to select this instance
     * @param request The servlet request we are processing
     */
    public ActionErrors validate(ActionMapping mapping,
                                 HttpServletRequest request)
    {
        // Perform validator framework validations
        ActionErrors errors = super.validate(mapping, request);
        if ((ms_CustomerType == null) || (ms_CustomerType.length() < 1))
            errors.add("CustomerType",
                       new ActionError("error.CustomerType.required"));
        if ((ms_EmailAddress == null) || (ms_EmailAddress.length() < 1))
            errors.add("EmailAddress",
                       new ActionError("error.EmailAddress.required"));
        if ((ms_EmailAddress != null) && (ms_Password == null))
            errors.add("Password",
                       new ActionError("error.Password.required"));
        return errors;
    }