I've requested that my administrator determine a way to integrate Tomcat 5
with IIS, and he's having trouble finding documentation on the subject.  As I
subscribe to this list, and don't have the time to search, can anyone tell me
if Tomcat 5 can still be integrated with IIS?

We're making a move to Java from ASP, then eventually to UNIX with a full Java
Application Server, so this is our first step to begin developing new class
libraries and rewriting old code to work in this fashion.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Robert Charbonneau