From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 4:36 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: hot fixes for 4.1.27

Hi,
Well, you could just upgrade to 4.1.30 or 5.0.27 ;)  But if you have to
stick with 4.1.27, you can get the hotfix for Bugzilla 22096 (query
Bugzilla for bug details if you want) at
http://archive.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tomcat-4/binaries/.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

sender.  Thank you.