On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:20:42 -0500, Benjamin Armintor
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sorry to nose in, but:
> 1) Can't you work around this by passing in URLStreamHandlers in the URL constructor?

As far as I know, yes. I played with URLs some time ago: you may want
to double check just in case.

> 2) If you supplant the Tomcat URLStreamHandler with your own, would it interfere
> with some jndi stuff (In TC 4, I seem to remember the catalina URLStreamHandlers
> getting your web app resources)?

Yes, to some extent. Most of the things would work, but some stuff
would break (for example, if you create a new URL based on the result
of getResource).

Rémy