Hi Technosavvians

This is Rajesh. Working on webApplication project.The project Environment is in
Struts1.1 Framework with jdk1.4.2_01,WebServer as Tomcat5 on O.S Linux connecting back-end Mysql.

Next thing is I've properly closed each connection whenever I've opened the connection.So the db connection is properly maintained.And

Session too also properly maintained.In struts1.1 struts-config.xml
just for connection pooling I've coded <data-source> tag like

<data-sources>

<data-source type="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource">

<set-property property="driverClassName"
value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"/>

<set-property property="url"
value="jdbc:mysql://ip address/contextname"/>

<set-property property="username"
value=""/>

<set-property property="password"
value=""/>

<set-property property="removeAbandoned"
value="true"/>

<set-property property="removeAbandonedTimeout"
value="60"/>

</data-source>

</data-sources>

So for every 60 seconds the connection pool is checked to freeze-out the unwanted Connection.

Every thing works fine on first day but on the consecutive day it troubles.

MAIN PROBLEM STATEMENT IS
On the next day my LOGIN page can't be accessed and mainly my DB too can't be accessed.
So I want to know where will problem arise.Whether it's in Database Pooling or Tomcat related problems.

Tomcat Status

Following is the server status

pls anybody help me

Server Status

Manager
List Applications HTML Manager Help Manager Help Complete Server Status

Server Information
Tomcat Version JVM Version JVM Vendor OS Name OS Version OS Architecture
Apache Tomcat/5.0.25 1.4.2_02-b03 Sun Microsystems Inc. Linux 2.4.20-020stab009.21.777-enterprise i386

JVM Free memory: 42.25 MB Total memory: 63.31 MB Max memory: 63.31 MB

http-8080
Max threads: 15 Min spare threads: 5 Max spare threads: 10 Current thread count: 5 Current thread busy: 1
Max processing time: 4 ms Processing time: 0 s Request count: 1 Error count: 0 Bytes received: 0.00 MB Bytes sent: 0.00 MB

Stage Time B Sent B Recv Client VHost Request

P: Parse and prepare request S: Service F: Finishing R: Ready K: Keepalive

jk8009
Max threads: 200 Min spare threads: 4 Max spare threads: 50 Current thread count: 8 Current thread busy: 3

Please if any body faced the same problem pls update me regarding this issues.It's really painning & brainstorming.please help me to find out
a solution.

Thankx in Advance.
Rajesh