Hi Tobias,

in Suns official Servlet specification all elements of web.xml are explained widely, so i would suggest, that you study this one. You can get it here:

http://java.sun.com/products/servlet/download.html

Hope this helps & regards,

Thilo

Tobias Eriksson wrote:

Hi I have been searching the web some for information about how to
configure / setup; web.xml, but haven't really found anything. I thought
there would be something in the TOMCAT documentation, perhaps I wasn't
to thorough when I browsed through it. Does anyone have a link to some
tutorial or article that explains the web.xml?

Regards
Tobias