Hi,
As Tim pointed out, docs are xdocs (.xml files), mostly in the
webapps/docs directory of the jakarta-tomcat-catalina CVS module.   You
can check them out, and submit patches according to the normal Jakarta
process (http://jakarta.apache.org/site/source.html#Patches).  Many
people have done so in the past, so you can search Bugzilla to see how
they've done it as well.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

CVS)
>on what to do, as I would like to submit a documentation update
>
>Cheers, AC
>

><FONT SIZE=1 FACE="VERDANA,ARIAL" COLOR=BLUE>
>QAS Ltd.
>Developers of QuickAddress Software
>Registered in England: No 2582055
>Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474