On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 10:00:43PM -0400, ohaya wrote:
: I'm trying to setup Tomcat 5.0.27 to talk to Apache using mod_proxy on
: Win2K server.
: When I add the following to server.xml to setup the proxy port:
:  [snip]
: and try to start Tomcat, a DOS window flashes up for a few seconds, then
: disappears, i.e., Tomcat doesn't seem to be able to startup.

The "tomcat fails to start" question shows up frequently on the list.
1/ check the logs
2/ change startup.bat to pause at the very end, so you can see what's
going on

etc.

-QM

--