On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 09:00:52AM -0400, Diego, Emil wrote:
: I started up apache and tomcat.  I tested out the test examples = directory
: and they all run ok. For some reason I can't get the admin or = manager site
: to run.  The admin.xml and manager.xml files are present in = the webapps
: directory.  I don't understand why I can't access them when = I try going to
: http://myserver/admin/

You said that Apache and Tomcat were already setup to work together.

You should also read up on "mod_jk" or "mod_jk2" which connect Apache to
Tomcat.  (Check your apache config to see which one you're running.)

Specifically, you want to see what URIs/file extensions are mapped to
Tomcat.  (This should address your other question about JSPs not being
processed, because that's a clear sign Tomcat's not getting those
requests.)

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net