I solved my previous problem.  Thanx for all the assistance.  Now I am hitting another
snag.

When my JSP pages execute I am getting a Exception.
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /index.jsp(24,0) File
"/includes/inc_setup_edit.jsp" not found

The jsp pages are stored in /var/www/html/dev_new

And the include files are stored in /var/www/html/dev_new/includes

This used to work in Tomcat 3, but now that I am migrating over to tomcat4 im getting
this error.  Is there something I have forgotten to configure?  I really don't want to
go in and edit hundreds of pages to add the /dev_new at the beginning of each include.

Here is the line that is causing the error:
<%@ include file="/includes/inc_setup_edit.jsp" %>

Here are the changes I made to server.xml:

        <!-- Add the context for the SBA website -->
        <Context path="/dev_new" docBase="/var/www/html/dev_new"
                        debug="0" reloadable="true" crossConnect="true">

        </Context>

and workers2.preoperties:

# Map the jsp extension in the dev_new directory to tomcat
[uri:/dev_new/*.jsp]
info=Extension mapping

[uri:/dev_new/*]
info=Map the whole webapp