So if I understand correctly then this is the view users have of the page. Have you tried using CSS to control the way the table behaves?

A wrote:

In the compiled JSP page - I dont want to remove white
space from the code for the sake of readability

--- Schalk Neethling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Are you talking about about white spaces in the code
or the rendered page itself?

Parsons Technical Services wrote:

Then they are using a very odd or out dated

browser. Thus a very small

percentage of the users will have problems.

Doug Parsons
www.parsonstechnical.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "A" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>