From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 8:52 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Tomcat 4.1.30 ThreadPool.adjustLimits

Hi,
That was an excellent message.

Your approach is flawless. You can keep using your hack, which isn't that crude at all. You can keep using the 5.x Connector code by and large with 4.1.30 (though not earlier versions of Tomcat 4.1), it should be just fine. And I tend to agree than 10 as MAX_THREADS_MIN is too
high: something like 2 or 3 seems reasonable to me. Please open a Bugzilla item asking for this to be modified, and I will address it. Thanks,

Yoav Shapira