On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 05:31:41PM +0200, Robert Brown wrote:
: http://certipost.devlounge.be:8080/ WORKS
: http://smb.devlounge.be:8080/ DOES NOT Error 400 bad-request

What happens if you comment out the first vhost ("certipost")?
Does "smb" work then?

: Let me guess I have to download the tomcat src, reconfigure my kernel, add gcc
: option for handling subdomains, re-compile jk_2 and apache, etc...?
:
: WILL THERE EVER BE A mod_jsp for apache? Why oh evil people of Sun Micro. Why do
: you have to make everything so darn hard non pluggeable OR how come diagnositic
: tools for tomcat to say why something doesn't work the log files show nothing
: usefull.

Keep it technical, please. It's easier to help you when we don't have to
wade through your rants.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net