We actually wrote a JSP to do this. Since we utilize the CATALINA_PID environment variable, on startup - a file with tomcat's pid is written.

Then we have a JSP which queries the last modify time of this file.

-Tim

Kashif Siddiqui wrote:

Thank you very much for guidance,

but this page don't show StartTime/UpTime of Tomcat
Server...

http://localhost:9999/manager/html

Is there any way to get it.

--- Ronald Klop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Look at the http://<your-hostname>/manager/html
webapp.

See also:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/manager-howto.html

Ronald.

On Tue Aug 31 12:54:51 CEST 2004 Kashif Siddiqui