Hi,

Ah! tomcatAuthentication=false is configured in JK2 which is what I am using - JK2
ISAPI filter for IIS ...

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc/jk2/jk2/installhowto.html

Perhaps this is a problem with your Jspisapi filter. Try changing to JK2.

You do not need JCIFS since IIS will automatically put the Windows authenticated user
into the request.

ADC.