from the jakarta site..

The Tomcat Team announces the immediate availability of Apache Jakarta Tomcat 5.5.0.

This is the first release of the new Tomcat 5.5 branch, and as such it is not yet
stable. We expect significant additional changes, including possible changes to
packaging, dependencies, and Tomcat internal APIs, before the first 5.5 stable release
is made.

Allistair

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software