As regards the JasperException, I have just placed an unused package import to
org.apache.struts back into my error page so that I can post it to you;

Generated servlet error:
The import org.apache.struts is never used

org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.javacError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:84)
        org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.javacError(ErrorDispatcher.java:332)
        org.apache.jasper.compiler.JDTCompiler.generateClass(JDTCompiler.java:354)
        org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:280)
        org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:259)
        org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:247)
        org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:538)
        org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:296)
        org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:302)
        org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:246)
        org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doForward(PageContextImpl.java:670)
        org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.forward(PageContextImpl.java:637)

org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:785)

org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:758)

org.apache.jsp.layout.application_jsp._jspService(org.apache.jsp.layout.application_jsp:314)
        org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:94)
        org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:325)
        org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:302)
        org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:246)
        org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.doForward(RequestProcessor.java:1069)

org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor.doForward(TilesRequestProcessor.java:274)

org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor.processTilesDefinition(TilesRequestProcessor.java:254)

org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(TilesRequestProcessor.java:309)
        org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:279)
        org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1482)
        org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:507)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)

com.qas.newmedia.common.filters.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:146)

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474