De: QM [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: lunes, 06 de septiembre de 2004 19:38
Para: Tomcat Users List
Asunto: Re: Newbie to Version 5.5

On Mon, Sep 06, 2004 at 06:25:01PM +0200, Freddy Villalba wrote:
: Just one more question... if I copy the dist files, how am I supposed to
: configure the CATALINA_HOME and CATALINA_BASE variables for each copy???
: (it's unique, so it can't be valid for all the copies I configure, am I
: right?)

Me, I use a separate start/stop script for each instance.  That script
sets relevant env vars and calls the global startup.sh/shutdown.sh.

Is that what you mean?

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net