On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 02:19:30PM +0200, Tore Halset wrote:
: This are easy to configure under Linux, but this is a windows company..
: Should we look for a precompiled Apache httpd with matching mod_jk and
: mod_ssl? Or compile it myself? Or should we use IIS?

All 3 would work, but if you look around enough you're bound to find
precompiled Apache binaries for Windows.

: Is it possible to run tomcat on the frontend server and act as a Apache
: httpd + mod_jk + mod_ssl? Are there any other options we should take a
: look at?

I've never used it, but I understand the Tomcat "Balancer" webapp does
this and more.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net