From: Hongsong Zhou [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 10:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Tomcat Start.bat and shutdown.bat

http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg135694.html

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/10/04 08:49AM >>>
Hello:

When I installed Tomcat 5.5.1 on Windows XP Professional, it failed to
create the program group.

I understand that it should have created two batch files for starting
and
shutting down the Tomcat instance.

Can somebody share with me either the batch files or the command line
for
accomplishing the tasks?

Thanks.