Hi,
Tomcat is not finding the class, as this message indicates:

>D:\Tomcat\work\Standalone\localhost\_\harweb\harweb\Home_JSP_jsp.java:7
:
>cannot resolve symbol
>    [javac] symbol  : class UserContext
>    [javac] location: package harweb
>    [javac] import harweb.UserContext;
>    [javac]               ^
>    [javac] 1 error

This is the root cause: the part above is just the invocation layer
wrapper for the exception.

I see you're already importing your UserContext class (good) and that
it's already in a package (good) -- but is the UserContext class
compiled and if so, where is its .class file?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

invo
>keNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
>                 at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:
480)
> [...]
.jav
>a:174)
>                 at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.
invo
>keNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
>                 at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:
480)
>                 at
>org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
>                 at
>org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:223)
>                 at
>org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:5
94)
>                 at
>org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process
Conn
>ection(Http11Protocol.java:392)
>                 at
>org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:5
65)
>                 at
>org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPoo
l.ja
>va:619)
>                 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
>

>Apache Tomcat/4.1.24

and notify the sender.  Thank you.