Hi, I have 3 servlets in my aplication, I want this servlets to work for all
my folders in my structure.

It work's fine if in each folder there is a WEB-INF folder width a web.xml
file that loads la servlets.

My structure is as :

/export/home/http/webapps/WEB-INF/                              This I want to keep. I
want this
web.xml to work for every folder
                                         /web.xml
                                 /classes
/export/home/http/webapps/richmond/
                                            /WEB_INF/           This I dont want to
keep
                                                      /web.xml
                                          /classes
/export/home/http/webapps/santillna/
                                             /WEB_INF/          This I dont want to
keep
                                                       /web.xml
                                           /classes
                .
                .
                .
                .
                .
                .
                .
                .
                .

The reason I don't want to have all the WEB-INF folders is that one servlet
uses connection pool and every time a web.xml is loaded a connection is
created and I end up having 13 connections. Does the main WEB-INF
 /export/home/http/webapps/WEB-INF/ ) folder supose to go somwhere else?

My code in the server.xml is

        <ContextManager debug="0" workDir="work" showDebugInfo="true"
home="/export/home/http">
                .
                .
                .
                .
                .
                .
                .
        <Context path="/" docBase="/export/home/http/webapps/" crossContext="true"
debug="0" reloadable="false" >
      </Context>

If someone could help me width this i will really be gretful.

Thanks