> From: John Najarian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: RE: A little offbeat question
>
> I'm still going to look at the CLASSPATH env var.  Maybe I should
> add '.' to the CLASSPATH variable.

These days, Sun seems to be recommending not using the CLASSPATH environment variable
- ever.  Use either the -cp argument on each program invocation, or make the proper
directory current when you execute the desired program.  Your experience is a good
example of why global environment variables must be used very judiciously.

 - Chuck

THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and
is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.